Book & pay before 30 Sep.
- Technician will attend your property (no one needs to be home) – Undertake solar panel clean
- Full service to check all electrical components
- Check panel performance
- Ensure the inverter is operating as per manufacturer specifications
- Identify any issues that need to be resolved
- Complete a Service Call Checklist highlighting the activity undertaken and the technician who performed the service
- Over time dust and debris (which there is a lot of in Darwin), will build up on your solar panels, which may compromise the performance.
- Water and moisture seepage, vermin, hail, wind and sunlight can all cause damage or deterioration.
- Figures show that cleaning your system annually can increase its efficiency by as much as 20% and maximise return on your investment.
- To ensure the system is safe for everyone living in the premises, along with electrical workers working on the distribution network.
Once payment has been received, a customer service representative will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your service date and time.
*Offer ends 30 September 2020. Residential customers only. Maximum system size 6.6kw